To align training with company strategy.
Training architectures simple and linked to the company’s objectives and their reference models (Performance Management System, Talent Development Path, MBO).
- Align training with short, medium and long-term company strategy.
- Enhance and systemize the offer of internal competencies, by structuring contents, methodologies, formats, calendars.
- Develop the ability to be more supportive of management.
- Evaluate and redefine the processes to access training in all its phases (identification of targets, management of invitations and confirmation, post-class feedback).
- Analysis of existing materials.
- Structuring the training offer.
- Screening of external training partners, where necessary.
- Preparation - including the graphic design - of training catalogues.
- Internal communication for the launch of the training offer.