People and relationships at the core.
Peopleness® is a managerial system:
- aimed at developing a virtuous relationship between People Management and Performance Management;
- designed to provide practical tools for development/management in day-to-day work;
- focused on people centricity and professional relationships;
- oriented to consolidating personal and team motivation and accountability;
- instrumental to building relationships based on trust, respect, and collaboration;
- able to create the conditions for a real unlocking of people’s potential.
Peopleness® is based on the most advanced breakthroughs in cognitive and social psychology.
Peopleness® stems from the will to combine two key interdependent aspects:
- the drive to effectiveness
- the quality of working life
by recognizing the centricity of both aspects and the possibility to put them together positively.
Thanks to a longstanding experience with multinational companies, we have come to realize that one of the main organizational challenges today is to create a real balance between what (value approaches and goals of managerial development) and how - by bringing these elements into the team’s day-to-day work and the supervisor-collaborator relationship.
Peopleness® provides practical answers that combine:
- an evolved value-based mindset, aware and oriented to people development;
- a new generation skillset that matches the latest organizational challenges;
- a toolset that turns People Management into a methodological template for managerial execution.
With the objective of addressing the main challenges of People Management nowadays, Peopleness® provides HR departments with a reference model for executing managerial practices that combines traditionally complementary areas of intervention:
- on the employee, with respect to their role and context;
- on the organizational goals and the areas for development of the individual;
- on integrating the two dimensions as part of wider strategies of change management.
Peopleness® is a registered trademark at European level, MUE 018271600